Enigin: Seen To Be Green!
Today’s post is more practical, with some pointers on how to save energy, in a general, daily way.
Being eco-friendly doesn’t have to come stapled with having long hair with flowers in it, singing songs about peace and utopia, or being a conservationist maniac. No It just means that you care about the planet you live on, basically. And that its health is important to you, as it also impacts on the health of all living things on Earth.
So, when governmental campaigns urge you to do your bit for the environment to prevent atrocious amounts of carbon emissions, record high levels of air pollution, and save animal species from becoming extinct, you probably feel empowered by good resolutions to help as much as possible, right?
Well the good news is: you can! It’s not even complicated. And companies like Enigin PLC are great allies to us, who wish to make tomorrow a better world for our children and future generations. Enigin offer business owners the chance to really make a difference in how much energy they use to run their businesses, and the best thing is, it actually saves them a lot of money at the same time!
Enigin provide clever and highly technological products which reduce energy consumption drastically. How, I hear you ask? By measuring how much energy is being used by a certain appliance (lighting, refrigeration, air conditioning?), using smart easy-to-read metering devices, they are able to identify where energy savings are possible and target those areas. The products they then install are intended to remedy the wastage and hence save the consumer hard-earned money. The investment made to buy the products initially is turned into profit really quickly, which makes the whole process morally and financially worthwhile
Enigin are very concerned with preserving the world’s resources by being as energy efficient as possible, all while giving people the possibility to cut their energy costs. Here are a few tips that may come in handy:
- - Don’t overheat your premises. Install a thermostat to maintain a temperature of 16°C in bedrooms and 19°C in other rooms. Lowering the temperature of your home by just 1°C could save you 7% on your electricity bill.
- - Replace ordinary light bulbs with high-efficiency ones. They may be more expensive but last 12 times longer and use 5 times less electricity. And switch the light off when you leave a room. Enigin provide a lighting system that is infallible for saving energy and money simultaneously, called LESS.
- - Turn off your TV, hi-fi, PC and DVD player. Even while on standby, they consume 10% more electricity.
- - Defrost your freezer. A 4mm coat of ice can double its consumption of electricity.
- - Encourage your company to go green by using heating and air conditioning reasonably. Enigin are your ideal partner for this, as they can install a specific device for this that saves a lot of wasted energy and saves up to 30% costs.
See? Simple! So let’s all be busy little bees to save our planet
Comments are closed!